Manufacturer – Dragon Pharma
Package – 30 tabs (2.5mg/tab)
Active ingredient – Letrozole
Femara is the anti-estrogenic drug Letrozole for sale in our store by Dragon Pharma. Letrozole, originally used as an antitumor agent, belongs to the group of non-steroidal aromatase inhibitors (inhibitor of estrogen synthesis). Many steroids aromatize into estrogens so there is a risk for men that use them developing hormones that work in a female fashion that tends to lead to the user experiencing fat deposition, fluid accumulation, and gynecomastia. When that happens, it is important to use an antiestrogen that stops and blocks the development of such side effects. Through selective aromatase inhibition, Letrozole is able to block estrogen biosynthesis in peripheral and tumor tissues. The drug inhibits aromatase by simultaneous binding to cytochrome P450 iron with reduced estrogen synthesis in tissues.
Effect of Letrozole
Bodybuilders and athletes who take anabolic steroids prefer using Letrozole because of the following qualities:
- Letrozole eliminates rising estrogen levels at the root cause (the aromatization process).
- It is quickly and widely distributed in tissues.
- The drug does not cause disruption of steroidogenesis in the adrenal glands and androstenedione level in plasma.
- Letrozole may be used independently of meals.
- The pharmacokinetics of Letrozole is independent of age.
- It is an inhibitor of high selectivity (better than Fadrozole, Anastrozole, etc.) compared to aromatase.
- Letrozole is quickly and almost completely absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract, its bioavailability is 99.9%.
Side effects of Femara
- Unusual sweating.
- Trouble sleeping
- Hot flushes.
- Breathing problems.
- Joint/bone/muscle pain.
Using Letrozole pills
The recommended dose when using Letrozole tablets is 1.25-2.5mg per day. Even a dose that small works good enough to lower the circulating estrogen levels by around 98%. The dose is able to be adjusted to suit each person’s tolerance. The user should slowly adjust the dose depending on how they feel after using it and how their body responds to the product. Even 1.25mg daily is considered an excessive dose for some users and because the half-life of Letrozole is 2-4 days, its use can be reduced from every day to every 2-3 days if it better suits the user. Femara 2.5 is available for you to buy from our online store in the USA.