Manufacturer – Sun Pharmaceuticals
Drug form – 14 sachets of 5g
Active ingredient – Testosterone gel (Testogel)
Cernos Gel (Testosterone gel 1%) is a drug containing testosterone, used exclusively for external use. As a rule, this drug is prescribed to men if they have a lack of testosterone in the body. Such a gel with testosterone is quite effective and absolutely safe. However, it is important to follow the instructions from the manufacturer and take the product properly. To maintain the level of the hormone testosterone at the required level, you need to use the drug daily.
Advantages and disadvantages
Today, Testosterone gel reviews are mostly positive. This is due to the presence of a number of advantages of the drug:
- If you compare the gel with a similar drug in the form of injections, then it is much more comfortable to use the gel, as its use does not cause pain and discomfort;
- You can use the gel on your own, there is no need to consult a doctor;
- The gel with testosterone rarely provokes the appearance of any adverse reactions, so it is very easily tolerated.
The use of the gel cannot lead to an overdose. However, there are also some disadvantages of Testosterone gel. First, it must be applied very carefully, strictly following the instructions. Secondly, within 5 hours after application, you cannot touch other people. This is due to the fact that the gel can enter the human body and disrupt its hormonal balance. This phenomenon can be especially harmful for pregnant women, as well as for young children. If there is an accidental touch, it is urgently necessary to wash the area of the skin on which the gel was transferred with water and soap.
Method of using the drug
To begin with, it should be noted that Testosterone gel is a male drug, its effect on women has not been evaluated by the manufacturer in any way. Testosterone gels are prescribed as hormone replacement therapy exclusively for men. There are some rules for the use of Testosterone gel:
- After the gel package is opened, it must be applied immediately, it is not recommended to store it in this form.
- Apply one sachet of the drug per day to washed and dried skin;
- Do not apply the drug to the genital area, because there is a risk of allergic reactions;
- Do not apply the gel in places of damage, wounds or scratches;
- It is recommended to apply Testosterone gel on the abdomen, forearms and shoulders.
There are no reviews yet.